You're a Tool! You're a Tool!

omg did i do that xD???????????????? smug joke!

Infection : The Host Infection : The Host

tab

arnak!

Joelasticool responds:

on s'apelle et on déjeune

Last Breath : Overwhelmed Last Breath : Overwhelmed

Gr8te gamz

Nice game. It has cool birds and animels. i like animelz lot becauz father of me is hunter on Worlld of wordcraft

Joelasticot responds:

me is having a level thirty forty durid. Me IS BETS on server! i ave 1000 acheevemsnts. pm me

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

cds

Ouais ben c'est d'La marde

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

khfghf

Nice game. Graphics were cool. I think we're now at the summit of distance games so no more plz.

BO: Secret of Steel Demo BO: Secret of Steel Demo

Good

You know, the game is great, the graphics are fun to look at and all. Maybe the controls aren't responsive enough but anyway. At first, I thought you were the guy who made Barbarian Bob ( maybe you are and this is another account ) but if you're not, this game may be too much inspired by Barbarian Bob. I looked up Barbarian Onslaught and your drawing style doesnt look anything like this. The Castle Crashers influence is also obvious. I personaly hate when people are copying other artists style but I'm sure it wasnt your goal. Anyway, keep on making good games.

Neverending Light Neverending Light

Yeah

I remembered playing the demo on another site. Really immersive, good job!

2 Balls Balance 2 Balls Balance

Glarg.

It's just too hard and not fun. That's horrible. Arghhhhhh.

Flash Tutorial - Novice Flash Tutorial - Novice

Well.

Some people might use the information displayed on this tutorial but they won't learn anything out of this and I'm quite sure that you just took the script from another tutorial and you probably wouldnt remember all of this by yourself.

Bible Bot Bible Bot

Salut

Je suis mère de trois enfants, j'aime le papier.

Joelasticot responds: